In this episode, we have the pleasure of talking with Meg James- Founder of Go and Do Good® & The Do Good Directory. Go and Do Good® is a directory of hotels that give back to charities, ministries, and local communities. After a life-changing trip to Machu Picchu and discovering a hotel that was running a school for over three hundred local children in need of education; Meg set out to discover other hidden gem hotels around the world focused on doing good. Join Meg & host Kristy Burns as they feature hotels that give back to others. In addition, you will hear:
– How a love for the nations has turned into a life-long journey of doing good & creating a non-profit organization.
– The benefits of exposing your kids to missions & initiatives that give back.
– Learn about hotels that are giving back that may surprise you.
– Learn about hotels that are going out of their way to give back to people.
-Learn how you can travel with purpose & choose hotels that give back to communities.
– Tips for aspiring travel entrepreneurs- Learn Meg’s “Secret Sauce” For Website Traffic, and 2 Tips You Must Be Doing To Have A Successful Travel Blog!
– Small Towns & activities highlighted in this episode- Adairsville, GA – Logan, OH & Their First Annual Bigfoot Festival – Littleton, NH – The Suburbs of Boise- ID -& Cincinnati, OH!
Support this podcast: https://anchor.fm/mytowntravels/support